SEBO Airbelt D4 Premium Canister Vacuum White (90641AM)
SEBO Airbelt D4 Premium Canister Vacuum White (90641AM)
SEBO Airbelt D4 90641Am Canister Vacuum
The SEBO AIRBELT D4: is designed for carpets and hard floors. The Airbelt D4 is a powerful, full-sized canister vacuum, which features three onboard attachments, variable suction control, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, quick-release connections, a full bag or clog indicator and a soft bumper to protect the vacuum, furniture & walls from scuffs and scratches. Two commercial quality SEBO powerheads are offered, along w/ a durable telescopic tube and internal power cord.
- 50-feet cleaning range. The Airbelt D4 has an unparalleled 50-feet cleaning range, thanks to its 40-foot cord. This means you can cover a total of 50 feet without moving the unit from one outlet to another.
- 1.5-gallon dust bag. The dust bag is larger than what the previous Airbelt C series offers, allowing consumers to capture more dust before replacing the bag.
- Lightweight design. The D4's best-known feature, however, is its lightweight design. Although it's not the lightest, it is a tad more manageable than competitors with its total of 16 pounds of weight.
- Patented Airbelt bumper. This unit's namesake is the patented Airbelt bumper, which is made of soft foam with a textured cover. The bumper is designed to protect the unit itself as well as your walls and furniture by absorbing the impact in case you hit solid objects while cleaning.
- 320-degree swivel neck. The Airbelt D4 has a unique swivel neck that rotates up to 320 degrees, thus offering you greater cleaning flexibility.
- Hospital grade S-class filtration. As with other SEBO models, the Airbelt D4 uses a thorough and efficient hospital-grade S-class filtration system that puts the air through three different levels of filtration to guarantee excellent indoor air quality. The filtration system is also known for not having the common problem of vacuum odor. It can also get rid of all types of allergens and dirt, including those that are minuscule.
- 3-layer dust bag. Once the dirt and dust are filtered out, they are gathered in a 3-layer dust bag, which is similar to what you see in the SEBO G series. The dust bag keeps the dirt and dust securely collected in a bag that allows no escape and is resistant to holes and punctures. The bag is also easy to change and makes sure the dirt and dust do not escape back into the air.
- Pre-motor filter. To offer thorough filtration and to protect the life of the motor, the D4 uses a pre-motor filter as part of its 3-level filtration process.
- Exhaust filter. The final part of the filtration process is the exhaust filter, which is the one capable of removing even the tiniest dust particles in the air.
- Powerful motor. The Airbelt D4 is backed by a 1250-watt motor that allows it to easily and efficiently extract all manners of dust and dirt, including stubborn and sticky dirt that has stuck to your carpet fibers.
- Three onboard tools. The D4 comes with SEBO's usual set of onboard tools featuring a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, and a dusting brush.
- Adjustable telescopic wand.The D4 comes with an adjustable height wand that allows you to match it with your height, to make it more compact for storage, and to carry it around more easily.
- Convenient suction controls. As usual, SEBO places the suction controls on the handle so you can conveniently reach it without having to change position.
40 Foot Power Cord Offers a 50-foot Cleaning Radius
The 40-foot power cord on the SEBO Airbelt D4 provides operation comfort for the user. Not only are you able to clean larger areas without having to change outlets, but the extended cord also offers more cleaning versatility.
Huge 1.5 Gallon Filter Bag
The addition of a larger filter bag in the Airbelt D4 is convenient and cost-effective. The larger bag allows for fewer bag changes. The LED ring displays when it is time to change the filter bag and each bag comes with al built-in hygiene cap to prevent dust from escaping when removing or disposing of.
Extremely Durable, Rotating Suction Hose Connection
The innovative 320° hose to canister connection allows for a better rotation of the suction hose. Now you can have a more comfortable movement and exceptional machine maneuverability.
Adjustable Suction Power Switch
The Airbelt D4 allows for convenient adjusting of the suction power right at the hose handle. This lets the vacuum user clean upholstery with stronger suction or change to gently vacuum curtains as well.
LED Suction Power Indicator
New SEBO Airbelt D4 technology makes it possible for the vacuum's user to monitor the vacuum's suction power visually. When using the lower power setting, the light rotates more quickly. When you use the power setting on standby, the light rotates left to right notifying the user of its status.
Patented Airbelt D4 Bumper
The soft, textile-covered foam bumper that surrounds the Airbelt D4 absorbs bumps to the canister body, thereby protecting furniture, walls and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. The Airbelt Bumper also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Four Castors w/ Rubber-Coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and A Steel Axle.
The superb castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
Convenient Parking and Storage Aid
After the work is done, the suction hose, telescopic tube, and the hard floor parquet brush can be firmly stored on the canister's backside.
Three full-size, onboard accessory tools.
SEBO Airbelt D Accessories for special cleaning tasks, a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, and a dusting brush are integrated into the canister body, so they are on-board, easy to remove and ready for use at all times.
The SEBO Parquet Brush
The AIRBELT D4 comes with a parquet brush that was designed specifically for vacuuming hard floors. It is lightweight with soft bristles, so it glides gently over floors and provides easy cleaning maneuverability.
The SEBO ET-1 Power Heads
Sebo et-1 powerhead for the D4 The powerheads available for the Airbelt D4 are the ET-1, with a 12-inch cleaning width. The ET-1 comes standard, in the box, with black and white-colored machines. These two models are named "AIRBELT D4 Premium."